Dimensions and data for the
- Type: 2-mastet gaff-rigged
- Lenght overall: 24,8 meter or 81
- Breadth: 5,82 meter
- Mast height from the waterline: 22
- Draft: 2,45 meter
- Gross tonnage: 39,06 BRT
- Hull materials: Pine on pine, deck in larch, beams a.o.
- Building year and place: 1935 The island Vanhsaari near
Vyborg in Finland.
- Sail area: 280 m².
- Main Engine: Cummins 6BT5,9M 210
- Generator: Vetus diesel 10 kw. 380/230
- Speed by engine: 7 knots, by sail up 9
- Accommodation: Saloon for up to 40 pers, Galley, 1
single cabin, 1 double cabin, toilet/shower, deckhouse with skipper cabin and 1 toilet
- Owners: Tina and Jegvan Åkerstrøm